Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Job description: Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 :- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank invites applications in prescribed format to fill up the total 97 posts of the Officer Scale-I. The candidates with the relevant experience and education qualifications as per Notification are eligible for this recruitment. The last date for this Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 is 15.09.2015. More details like how to apply, application forms, pay scale information provided below:
- For Officer Scale-I:-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWEIII conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWEof IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies shortlisted based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank.
INTERVIEW CENTRE: The Interview will be held at the SAGAR centre, the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
Name of organization/sector: Government Sector
Name of post: Officer Scale-I
No. of posts: 97 Posts
Pay scale: At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs. 31350/-per month inclusive of D.A. and H.R.A. at the current rate.
- Education qualifications: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Language Proficiency : Candidates must have studied Hindi as a subject in Matriculation/ 10th Standard or Pre University(10+2) or at any level upto Graduation.
Age limits: 18 to 28 years.
- Opening date for Online Registration:- 01.09.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration:- 15.09.2015
How to Apply for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
Application mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.mgbank.co.in between 01.09.2015 to 15.09.2015. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates who were called for interview from 03.08. 2015 to 08.08.2015, of Madhyanchal Gramin Bank for the post of Officer Scale-I, irrespective of the fact whether they were appeared or not as also not selected, are not eligible to apply now.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language Hindi for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
CALL LETTERS FOR THE INTERVIEW
Bank will display the list of all eligible candidates for interview and information about call letter, interview schedule etc on Bank’s website www.mgbank.co.in, eligible candidates are requested to visit the above website of the bank periodically for further information.
Candidate has to affix his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to bring this call letter and
requisite enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
Official Notification and Links
To visit the official website of above mentioned Recruitment please click here. Official Website:
Published at http://presentstudy.com/